The Achilles tendon is subject to inflammation, tendonitis, tendinosis, tendon rupture and tendinopathy. Learn about the anatomy of the ankle and the Achilles tendon in these expert videos. You will get tips from our physical therapy expert for non-surgical treatment of the lower leg. Learning the appropriate exercises for the Achilles tendon can aid in flexibility and repair of the tendon. See how to perform important stretches to enhance the range of motion in your ankle and lower leg. Watch as our expert demonstrates different techniques for massaging the calf muscle and the muscle "belly" of the Achilles tendon. These expert video clips will aid in the recovery of your Achilles tendon and get you back on your feet quicker.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades