If your children are actively involved in things like gymnastics, cheerleading and dance, then they'll be dealing with a lot of rigorous movement, so stretching is key to prevent injuries. This video will show kids how they can do some great warmup stretches to increase flexibility for trampoline, gymnastics, dance, cheerleading, skating, ballet, tumbling and other children's sports.
These warmup stretches are done before and after the activity. Hold each stretch for between 30 seconds to a minute depending on your level of training. Stretch those muscles and warmup before any fitness activity to avoid injury. Hamstring exercises, toe touches and other stretches before workout reduces the risk of getting hurt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades