Shin splints suck. If you're a runner then you've probably had them at one point or another and you know how badly they hurt as well as weaken your ability to complete your usual jogging routine.
So be ready to tackle any cases of shin splints in the future by checking out this episode of "Sarah Fit." Sarah will show you a comprehensive stretching routine that reduces shin splint pain and helps relax tight calves.
Try this routine of lower legs stretches for the calves, ankles and shins. These stretches are great for people with tight calves or weak ankles in general, but may also help prevent and manage shin splint pain!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades