Paul Zaichik of Elastic Steel explains how to do a half side split. The half side split is a very basic technique. First, kneel on the floor and lean forward. Then extend one leg so that it is perpendicular with your torso and so that both your body and foot are at 45 degree angles. The other leg will remain bent. You can also lean forward so that both your body and foot are leaning against the floor. Bend the leg to match the other leg and rest in that position before extending the other leg to the half side split position.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades