In this online video series, learn aquatic therapy exercises for arthritis pain from aquatic therapist and exercise physiologist Rotem Agame. Rotem will teach you how to exercise in a pool for rheumatoid arthritis pain treatment. She will demonstrate how to do various forms of side step aquatic exercises such as the breast stroke side step. Additionally she will demonstrate other water therapy exercises such as walking backwards in the water, the toy soldier exercise, aquatic marching, and ankle exercises such as calf raises and ankle circles. Exercising with rheumatoid arthritis does not have to be extremely painful to be effective. So let our expert show you how to do aquatic exercises for rheumatoid arthritis pain treatment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades