Acroholic teaches you how to do splits to improve martial artistry. You need to start with a few warm-up exercises. Repeat each of the exercises 15 times. First, simply lift your left leg as high as you can, then do the same for the right one. You then do the same exercise, only this time you also add a spin to the lift. Next, stretch your legs on the ground, kneeling and putting one in front of the other. Hold the tension when you're doing the start of a split for at least 30 seconds. For the exercises to work, you will need to stretch 6 times a week. Do 15 repetitions of each exercise and train hard.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades