In this video, Ozzie Jacobs shows how to activate your upper back muscles in order to tone them effectively when at the gym. As Ozzie explains, this is often more difficult to achieve due to the tendency of your shoulders to slump forward due to the effect of gravity. In order to properly activate your upper back muscles at a machine like a rowing machine, Ozzie advises her viewers to make sure that their back muscles are tightened, focusing and consciously trying to pull your shoulder blades together. By squeezing your shoulder blades together, you should activate your muscles. Then, continue this by challenging yourself by squeezing your shoulder blades tighter and holding the position for 2 seconds before releasing. By following these easy steps, you should be able to tone your upper back muscles with ease.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades