In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform frontal splits in yoga. The frontal split is a stretch that targets the hamstring muscle. Begin by extending your right leg forward and flex the toes out in front of you on the mat. Very slowly and carefully, slide your right leg forward until you feel some resistance. Once you start to feel a stretch in your hamstring, you need to get your fingertips firmly planted into the floor or else on top of a block. This video will benefit those viewers who exercise and want to learn how to stretch effectively.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades