In this video, we learn how to perform corrective stretching to help knee pain. Perform these stretches on each leg for 1-5 minutes each. The first exercise you can do is with a step or a slightly elevated item. First, elevate your toe and stay on the heel, then bed at your hips and squeeze the quad of the front leg. Bend down so your arms touch the ground, remembering not to bend your knees. Next, place a mat on the floor and kneel onto it, placing your foot on a chair that's behind you. Have your other leg placed at a 90 degree angel, and shift your weight from back to forward, stretching your arms as well. Doing both of these daily will help relieve knee pain and improve the health of your bones.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades