In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a pedestal routine. This exercise circuit contains exercises. The exercises in this circuit are: 5 reps of prone leg lift, 5 reps of lateral leg lift, 5 reps of supine leg lift, 10 reps of donkey kicks, 20 reps of scorpions, 5 reps of Rockies, 5 reps of donkey whips, 10 reps of lower body crawl, 20 reps of iron cross, 20 reps of Australian crawl, 5 reps of pedestal lateral leg lift, 10 reps of groiners, 10 reps of hurdle seat exchange, 5 reps of quick leg cycle, 5 reps of hurdle trail leg forwards and backwards, 10 reps of lateral leg swing and linear leg swing. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in health and fitness, and would like to learn how an exercise circuit that will strengthen their lower body.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades