In this video we learn to stretch our legs so we can perform our high section kicks easier. A good start is taking your leg and bending your knee so your foot is right behind your butt. Hold your foot there for about 30 seconds. Then, trying to keep your foot where it is, bring your leg out to the side. Hold this for 30 seconds. Next you can lift your leg and hold your knee to your chest and hold. Do these stretches on each leg for your upper leg. Now for your lower leg, keep your heels on the floor and stretch one leg out with your toes up. Hold this with the same side hand. Bend your knee on your other leg and hold your ankle but push your knee out with your elbow. This video shows a lot more stretches for the groin area, the toes and feet and shows a couple of warm up kicks. Do these stretches regularly to help prevent injury.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades